J Heroun of JHerounPortrait Specializes in Headshots and Portrait Photography, Boston/New York
Frankie Shaw for The Improper Bostonian
• Up to one hour of camera time.
• In-studio, at a public location (such as a park), or at your home or office.
• Complimentary video or phone consultation with preparation tips.
• We can arrange for your hair, makeup, or grooming through the professionals at GlamSquad and other sources. Rates vary according to services requested and we’re happy to provide quotes for your particular needs.
• Hair and makeup/grooming is billed separately.
• You may also choose to arrive camera-ready, having taken care of hair styling, makeup, or grooming on your own if you prefer.
• Select your favorite outtakes on set. Or save time and take advantage of our professional editing to select the best frames for your gallery.
• Two custom retouched final images, in both high-resolution and web-ready versions. With a complimentary 5x7 print of each.
• Retouching for additional selects available at the rate of $200 per image.